Thursday, September 10, 2009

my life > yours

I don't think you will ever change.
And I think it's finally time for me to just give it up. I no longer feel I have to try and be your friend.
It sucks a little bit but I think it's more so your loss.

On another note,
you're leaving on Monday... that's actually so soon.
I know you're not leaving for good but 6 weeks seems like forever to me.
You're my fucking back bone, how the hell am I supposed to survive with out you here?
You're that ONE person I can rely on. That person that I know will be there for me at ANY time of the day or night.
Ugh.
I'm going to miss you more then you know.
And I realize I don't show it that much, but I'm just trying to act like it's not happening.
Obviously a bad idea cause now I'm freaking out a little bit.
Honestly, just please come back. As soon as possible.
Make your money and come home.
I love you! Have a safe trip!


My day was very good actually.
My first class was absolutely amazing. It was so fun, upbeat, got me going.
I got to meet everyone in that class. Learn something about them.
Made a couple of great new friends.

The second class was a little boring. So far the only boring class. 1 out of 3 isn't that bad.

Stoked for tomorrow, more classes to learn about :)
And a sweet date.

No comments:

Post a Comment