Sunday, January 10, 2010

First post of 2010

I always forget about this site. I wish I didn't only because I always need somewhere to write/vent.

The best thing going on in my life right now is school. First semester is over. Holidays past. Second semester just started.
I passed first semester. I'm very happy with myself. I worked my butt off.
I start my placement on Wednesday. I am doing it at Fernie House in Scarborough. I'm going to be working with young male offenders. Very excited but of course a little nervous.
I'm hoping this semester goes as well as last semester. Well, not as stressful, please.

Other than that, my life is pretty much the same.
Love life; non-existent.
Best friends; still amazing.
Family; also still amazing.
Work; hating it.
I'm still being taken advantage of, not going to say by who obviously, but more than one person that's for sure.

I'm trying really hard to stay positive. Hoping 2010 will be a lot smoother than 2009.
Focusing on school. Ignoring the drama.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment